Real Estate Listing and Data Agreement
If you have or are intending to provide data, pictures, and other content about homes you have listed for sale, lease, share and or for rent ("Data") to Star Nine Ventures, Inc. ("HUDClips.org") through data feeds please read this entire Terms of Date Use.
This Terms of Data Use sets forth the terms that apply when any entity or individual, company or data listing aggregator identified below ("you") provide the Data to HUDClips.org on behalf of yourself or third parties. By providing HUDClips.org access to Data and by your acceptance of these Listing Data Feed Terms, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms it is your obligation to notify CustomerService@HUDClips.org immediately.
- License to Data. You grant HUDClips.org a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display and perform, and create derivative works of the Data, only on and in connection with the web sites and other properties owned or operated by HUDClips.org and Star Nine Ventures or its authorized licensees. When you inform HUDClips.org that a listing is sold or otherwise terminated, HUDClips.org will remove the Data for that listing from public display as soon as reasonably practicable following its receipt of such notice. You must send the notice via email to; CustomerService@HUDClips.org and or via postal service to 1604 Nueces, Austin, Texas 78701. This license is perpetual, but subject to termination at will by HUDClips.org.
- Warranty. You represent that (a) you have all rights to grant HUDClips.org the rights on behalf of yourself, the brokerage or property management company you represent, or if you are a listing data aggregator, the third parties whose data you aggregate; (b) the Data is accurate and complete and is consistent with like records you provide to listing or other services, to the best of your knowledge; (c) the Data complies with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations, and licenses; (d) HUDClips.org's exercise of such license rights will not violate any proprietary or personal right of any third party, including the property owner(s), property manager(s) and or listing data aggregator(s); (e) the Data will not cause injury to another person or entity; and (f) the contact information provided is accurate and complete. You further promise to indemnify and defend HUDClips.org and its affiliates against all claims related to your Data, including breach of any warranty set forth above. If you discover any violation of the warranties above, you will immediately notify HUDClips.org at CustomerService@HUDClips.org.
- Changes. HUDClips.org reserves the right to change these terms upon notice posted to this site. Such changes will apply on and after the effective date in such notice, and your continuing to provide Data to HUDClips.org will constitute acceptance of and agreement to any such changes. HUDClips.org may suspend or discontinue its services, including use of the Data, at any time.
- Termination. You may cease providing Data to HUDClips.org at any time. HUDClips.org will remove your Data from HUDClips.org websites and delete it from HUDClips.org's records within Ten (10) business days of receipt of the Notice of Termination, except that HUDClips.org will retain a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display and perform, and create derivative works of Basic Data, only as permitted by this Agreement.
- General. This agreement does not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchise relationship. Any unenforceable portion of this agreement shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining portions shall be given full effect. Our failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive our right to act with respect to that or other circumstances. We shall be excused for any problem due to a circumstance beyond our control.
- Choice of Law and Entire Agreement. You and HUDClips.org agree that these terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and that jurisdiction and venue for any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in Travis County, Texas. These terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to listing data and takes president over any previous terms posted.